<VV> flashing lights: problem solved

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:19:15 -0800

At 09:40 PM 11/25/2004 -0500, Vairdad@aol.com wrote:
>  The only problem the release button hard
>to push in so I taped dime to finger worked great.
>Corvair Driver
>Garland

Hi,
I think I know why it is so hard to press that little release button in,
and that is because you first pressed the button and THEN started to pull
the knob out.  Try this instead, after removing the battery ground
connection to keep the lights off, pull the knob all the way out and THEN
press the little button and the knob will pull out easily.  It works that
way for me every time!  Otherwise, I can wear a deep depression on my finger.
-- Larry