<VV> carb sync.

Rob Landers CorsaRob@charter.net
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:36:54 -0600

Lloyd,

I don't have it memorized as it's a number of steps if you have a 140 like
me... but if you don't get any quick answers out here... look in your CORSA
tech guide... I think there's a 1-2 page article with all the steps.

Rob Landers

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of lloyd biggerstaff
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 8:20 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> carb sync.

Can somebody tell me what is the proper way to use the Uni-Syn vacuum
tool-the kind that goes on top of the carb. throat with the red ball in the
plastic flip-up tower for syncronizing carbs.I lost my directions and can
not remember how it is supposed to work.While I am at it,what is a good idle
r.p.m. for an automatic trans?The shop manuel is somewhat elusive on this
subject.Thanks