<VV> Re: the find

Harry Yarnell Harry Yarnell" <hyarnell1@earthlink.net
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:59:32 -0500

GAWD, I forgot what fun it is to put in a corvair gas tank. One hour, and
it's in. I had a cold one (actually a couple) after that. The brake system
is completely done, and went well. Did a combination of pressure and vacuum
bleeding; no need for an assistant.
I've now driven it up and down the local Perryman test track, and the next
tackle will be the engine oil leaks and shifter bushings.
Found it nearly impossible to find 13" whitewalls locally, but NTB had a set
of four that they were selling off (no demand for 13" whites) that I picked
up for $180, mounted and spun.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD