<VV> Corvair 4 sale - Don't contact me - this is all the info I have - Thanks

scott morehead smorehead@lycos.com
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:45:49 -0500

Hello , thanks for contacting me back... the info that i have at the moment is as follows, there is a  chrome plate next to the engine, ( i am guessing its a VIN #?) it reads 105376W184456

the other plate by the front of the engine reads...

                                                         General Motors Corporation
                                                         OS D                     E
                                                          ST 66-10537           WRN 29492  Body
                                                          TR 758-                    Y-Y Paint
                                                            W2M

on the hood/trunk emblem it has 110 on it and the glove box depicts its a Monza, if there is something specific you would like to see let me know and i can take a pic of it... the body is in pretty good shape, (all original paint)  the chrome trim pieces are not installed but they all should be in the car somewhere..the interior is alright, the carpet is missing , but there is new carpet in a box, the floor seems to have been repaired on the drivers side, it only has a AM radio, like i said the battery is a lil weak after the 10 years in storage( i will put a charger on it) and i was told that it did run, but i dont want to do damage to the engine by just starting it.. not knowing much about the air cooled aspect of the engines i have heard stories of... any more info you need please email me.. i am not a car salesman, so i dont do well with descriptions... i really do appreciate all your help in the matter! thank you!!!

asking price is $1100.00  (i paid $1000.00 for it and $100 to tow it to my house)

Chris

(708) 514-0643  cell 24 hrs

p.s. it is automatic... the shifter is on the dash!  and no park gear!?!? what is with that! lol I   really am not used to cars before 1985!!