<VV> Drivline and other questions

Kirk Eck kc_eck@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:20:26 -0800 (PST)

I climbed under the car and it looks like every piece
of rubber is shot, on the passenger side there was no
rubber on the swaybar on the driver side it is looking
pretty bad.  Here is what the shop said, "idler arm
loose, front upper and lower control arm bushings,
sway bar bushing (all 4), rear lower control arm
bushings, front and rear shocks."  WHEW!  anyway they
are right all of that needs to be replaced so I'm just
looking for advice on fixing these issues + the play
in the rear.

Kirk