<VV> Used motor FS

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 01:11:34 EST

In a message dated 11/27/2004 8:54:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tonyu@roava.net writes:

> That's a radical price to be asking for a 110/PG when you can usually buy a
> rusty but decent good running '64 Vair complete, for half that.    Or
> less.    ...must be that California air or something.
>
> tony..
For us maybe..but someone looking at a bill for $4000  to fix /rebuild,
theirs....??

Of course I think THEY  are out of their gourds....I'll bet 90%  of Corvairs
cannot bring $3500!

PS  Marco  is a fine businessman  and runs a grat shop!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V
Somewhere between Reno, NV.  and Coos Bay, Or.