<VV> Desparately Seeking Parts

Bill and Pat Kronen billpat@telusplanet.net
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:17:21 -0700

Well, not exactly desparately but am in need of 2 EM 13"wheels (rims)
for the 63 Spyder.  Passing inspection seems to be an ongoing  process.
The ball joints for the Spyder are on the way but a new obstacle is
aftermarket wheel rims that do not center since the lug bolt holes are
elongated.  As a result there is the chance that the wheels may be off
center, not a good scenario at speed.  So....if anyone knows where I can
beg, borrow, steal  or pay for two rims, preferably in Canada to
expedite shipping, I'd appreciate it.  Two originals came with the car.
The inspector promised that this is the last obstacle. Always appreciate
the help thats offered.
Bill Kronen
P.S.  I'm told these things are hard to find.  Is there an alternative?