<VV> '67 Deluxe Steering Wheel (shameless adv)

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corp. vairtec@optonline.net
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:18:08 -0500

A local club member moved out of state and left me with a few Corvair items
to offer on eBay.  One of them is the uncommon Deluxe Steering Wheel from a
1967 Corvair.  This type of wheel is unique in that it has brushed
stainless trim and has two small horn buttons on each of the 9 o'clock and
3 o'clock spokes, similar to those seen on more upmarket models of the era.
A very rare item on a Corvair!

This one is complete with the steering column, mast jacket, etc.  It has
it's flaws, but they're fixable.  The eBay auction ends tomorrow (Tuesday),
and at the moment the bidding is well under 30 bucks and there is no
reserve -- I am selling it!  Check out eBay item number 4506915681, or just
use the search words "Corvair Deluxe."

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec@optonline.net