<VV> She Moved!!!

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:29:06 -0800 (PST)

I know you all have been wondering... "Where's that Frog Girl with her problem vair?"  I'm still lurking about.  With Thanksgiving finally past, I'm finished with KP duty, no more turkeys, cakes, pies or dressing will I make until Xmas.  Meaning no time for the vair.  BUT when I was finally able to get to her... Guess what guys SHE MOVED!  Hey now don't go getting all excited I didn't say she started and ran I said she moved.  I was finally able to get her moved from her outdoor location to a YES you guessed it, an almost comfortable indoor environment,a garage.  So after I procure a couple of 1000 watt shop lights w/ tripod and a heater, the real work shall commence.  NO, I haven't figured out that fuel pump problem yet, but that's not the purpose of this post... geez people give me a break, get off my back, leave me alone, a single gal with no real car knowledge can only so so much.  Oh wait that's not you guys on my back it's my impatient subconcious poking me in the ribs to get
 it running so I can finally drive my baby.
So stay tuned to this same bat-station for more updates and questions.
Alesia