<VV> She Moved!!!

Ken Campbell deltainc@grm.net
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:09:24 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frog Princezz" <media_diva@sbcglobal.net>

 So after I procure a couple of 1000 watt shop lights w/ tripod and a
heater, the real work shall commence.  NO, I haven't figured out that fuel
pump problem yet, but that's not the purpose of this post> So stay tuned to
this same bat-station for more updates and questions.
> Alesia
*********
Lets see ... 2000 watts for lights, 1500 watts for a heater ... lets call it
30-40 amps  ...    hey, dont forget to stop off at wally world and pick up
some real big fuses/breakers and a heavy wire gauge extension cord or two
.... oh, and maybe a new flashlight and batteries....
Seriously, dont leave this stuff plugged in unattended ....  oh, and a red
hot wire space heater should ignite gasoline fumes very handily .... think "
garage on fire ... " ....
other than that exciting news,  best of luck with your trouble-shooting....

regards, ken campbell, iowuh guy.