<VV> Happy Birthday '65 Corsa

David V. Clamp 66corsa@cox.net
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:00:33 -0500

Snip--------------------------------
I took it on a long spirited drive through the North Georgia hills. The
weather was perfect with temps in the high 50's and clear blue skies. I
purchased it on 11/18/66, so this is its
second celebration this month.
Unsnip------------------------------

Hi Dan,

Glad to see I wasn't the only person enjoying the weather today. I've seen
your car at Helen and here in Warner Robins for the Fair Parade, and it is
one of my favorites. Possibly because a red '65 Corsa coupe was my first car
as well.

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
        Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
        Nader's Raiders
	  1966 Corsa convertible 140 +0.030/4spd 3.55 posi w/ AC
	  mailto:66corsa@cox.net