<VV> LED tail lights

Butch Chapman w5jax@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 05:33:42 -0800 (PST)

"Dave Morris \"BigD\"" <BigD@DaveMorris.com> wrote:
"Do the LEDs have their own limiting resistors?"

These are ready to hook up to 12 vdc when you get them.

"How many LEDs, and what power rating are they?"

They have 12 LED's and I don't know what they are rated. They are as bright or brighter then 2357 bulbs. I did a side by side in my 65 monza.

Is your price for a pair, or for one?

This is per light (1). Installed ready to bolt in your car and hook up wires. I do add a ground wire that can be used or not.

This is a great idea and one that I was going to do myself, but if someone
has already done it, that's even better. The whole world is converting
from incandescent to LED lights! They don't burn out and they draw much
less current and flash more crisply.

Thanks
Dave Morris