<VV> Rotisserie rental?

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD@DaveMorris.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:25:26 -0600

I've been looking at the "rotisserie" concept for cleaning and repainting
my Corsa.  It looks like the ideal way to clean up the entire body, paint
it, and get ready to re-assemble.  I just don't like the cost of buying one
just to put one car back together.  Have any of you found rotisseries that
can be shipped to my location and rented for a month or two?  I'm in the
Dallas Ft. Worth area.  Also, are there places that rent garage space with
a rotisserie or a lift?

Thanks,
Dave Morris