<VV> SNIMTA_SPAM Re

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:20:18 -0600

In the words of Jose Jimenez, "Oh, I hope not!"

I figure since the car is stripped down to the suspension, I might as well
do the job right and remove that too, so I can trust that EVERYTHING has
been put back into a fresh condition and I won't be making repairs for a
while.  Let's see, "Rolling around under a car on my back", or "Sitting in
a chair looking at the suspension at eye-level"  Hmmm... this will be a
tough decision.

Dave Morris