<VV> I think this is right on! (No Corvair)

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:21:00 -0400

Right on JR!

Although traffic on V V  has been rather light lately, we still need to
keep it mostly Corvair. Lately there has been a rash of non Corvair
topics. From my observations, there is more non Corvair topics now than
since vv-talk was started. No big problem now, but I'd hate to see this
trend carry over to the winter months, when the Corvair traffic gets
heavier.

So how about all you guys that like to talk about stuff other than
Corvairs, like me, join vv-talk? You don't have to participate and
lurkers will be entertained daily by the rant of our members :o). By
doing this, you have an outlet for your election year emotions and we
can keep the big list mostly Corvair and most everybody happy.

As how to join, it's been so long I don't remember how, but I'm sure
Matt or Bryan will chime in with the proper instructions.

Marc Sheridan