<VV> Newbie

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:38:33 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2004 2:41:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
media_diva@sbcglobal.net writes:
I would love to do the work myself with the help of some friends that know
something about cars.
Do you guys think it to girlie of me to do the work in hot pink over-alls?
Alesia

 Welcome to the group, Just tell us were you are and you will get the help
you need, this is one great group we have here. As for working in HOT PINK as
one of the better know Corvair racers said JUST THINK PINK (Donna Mae).
 Most of my cars had sat for years and were not a problem to get running, it
fact my
 Ultra Van sat for 25 years and I drove it home after working on it for under
3 hours.
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster