<VV> RE:Royal Plum, was evening orchid

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:39:23 -0700

At 12:32 hours 10/01/2004 -0400, mopar@jbcs2.net wrote:
>Royal Plum was not a Camaro only color, but was available throughout the
>whole model line as far as I can tell as I have seen an Impala, and a
>Camaro that color. My 67 Monza started life as that color but has been
>repainted a cadillac bronze very similar to Aztek bronze but at the time I
>picked it as there was more metalflake in it.

I've never seen up-close a purple Vair, not "factory" anyway...  now I have
something else to look out for.

>NFCC member Bob Kurnetta owns a 67 Monza in Royal Plum.
>Recently saw an evening orchid, 65 Impala too with a 409! Last year for
>that motor.

There's an old Impala not far from here in a back yard, still wearing the
last remnants of its Evening Orchid paint.

>My 67 Dodge Coronet is a one year only color, medium copper, with same
>color interior.

Spectacular in the sunlight.   made me wonder why it went back on the
shelf...  what would a later model car look like wearing a copper hue like
that?

tony..