<VV> Music video and CD featuring a '65 Corvair 500 - Mel Vondrau

Dave Leonard dave@arborlea.net
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:46:12 -0400

I've not seen this mentioned anywhere yet, but I may have missed it.  I just
happened across a music CD from a woman named Mel Vondrau, (thanks to a
truly bizarre search algorithm - when I was looking for something completely
different).  What struck me was the full picture of a very nice looking '65
'vair featured on the cover! She's fine also...  The album had a link to her
web site - which is extremely well done.  Pictures of the '65 500 coupe are
all over her site for her album "Infinity"!

But wait - there's more.  She also has a full-length high-res music video of
her driving the 'vair all over, being followed by a guy on a motorcycle.
The refrain in the tune is "I want to be alone".  It's actually very well
done, easy to listen to, and easy to watch!

Check it out for some weekend entertainment:

www.vondrau.com

The pictures are under: Photos, I N F I N I T Y  C D Cover

The video is, well, under "video"...

Sure doesn't look like it was shot anywhere in the US, and plate on the bike
is foreign.  Anyone hear about this one before or any ideas where it was
shot, and who's car it is?

Dave