<VV> Music video and CD featuring a '65 Corvair 500 - Mel Vondrau

Paleofish sbuna@unm.edu
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:41:44 -0600 (MDT)

I watched the video and it look like highway 88 coming out of phoenix
going towards Rosevelt Lake and eventually ending up in payson.
absolutley spectacular scenerey.  The vegetation and the rocks on the side
of the road also suggest this is the location of the filming

Sally
66 Corsa
61 Sedan
who recently got lost in Mesa Az. and ended up on Highway 88 and it is
spectacular