<VV> Music video and CD featuring a '65 Corvair 500 - Mel Vondrau

Scott Trunkhill strunkhill1@comcast.net
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:13:50 -0400

My guess is England. Note that the lines on the road are opposite of
the US. White center line, yellow edge lines. Also she is driving on
the "wrong" side of the road. The web site was built with by a
company that has a UK email address and lastly her bio page talks
about her moving to London.

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta