<VV> Question on Turbo ID Number

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:19:00 EDT

Thanks for the response,

My documentation shows the following ID numbers on the compressor housings.

62;  3817254
63;  3830651
64;  3840830
65-66;  3856709

To my knowledge, these are the only turbo part numbers.  However, the seller
of the turbo assembly sent a picture which plainly shows the 3831691 number.
The mystery continues.

Doc
~~~~~~~~~
In a message dated 10/1/2004 9:00:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:
Message: 9
From: JVHRoberts@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 22:08:42 EDT
Subject: Re: <VV> Question on Turbo ID Number
To: RoboMan91324@aol.com, virtualvairs@corvair.org

It's one of the 150 HP models. The 180s end in 709, I believe. There are
three different 150 part numbers.

In a message dated 10/1/2004 2:20:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RoboMan91324@aol.com writes:
Hey gang, can anyone ID this number?

3831691

It is on the tag on the compressor but does not match the numbers I am
familiar with.

Thanks in advance,
Doc