<VV> Newbie...Me!

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanx everybody,

I guess maybe overhaul was too strong a word.  My plan, as it stood before all the wonderful responses, is to:
Buy new battery
Change points
Siphon the gas tank -- add new gas
Add carb cleaner
Change fuel filter
Change the spark plugs
Change air filter
Change oil & filter with some cheap oil , let car warm up, if it starts, to collect contaminates, change oil again with some good stuff.

Hoping to do it this weekend.

Now to answer the questions: I'm in Detroit, yes you can watch but only if you've work on the car with me, Frog Princezz because I collect frogs 400 plus (ceramic, stuffed, jewelry...)  gotta get a cool one for my vair. Anyone volunteering to help get my car up and running... gets feed, I'm thinking wings and beer, pizza and beer, burgers and beer, beer and beer.  Did I mention beer?  But I am the key master and if you have consumed too much beer, you will not be allowed to drive!  My discretion, no arguments!  Safety first!

Alesia (Detroit)
P.S. Taking suggestion on car color, original color madiera maroon.  My mommy and grandma have cars in that color family, three is enough already.  I'm thinking something a little less masculine.  I'm no girlie girl or nothing... but peal/metallic white - color shifting to soft pinks and soft greens, white interior.