<VV> squirrel's and other rodents

John Miller jncmiller@mchsi.com
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:31:44 -0500

The safest and surest way to get rid of mice is to mix cornmeal and portland
cement . Leave it around the garage in trays (mayo lids, sardine cans) , wont
be bothered by the cat or dog, but the rodent types eat it up....I suppose it
sets up, but more it dehydrates the little rodents. It also has  the upside of
drying them so they dont have a decaying smell.
  Sure this sounds cruel but no worse than the alternatives and its no
bio-hazard. I dont know abount tree squirrels but it works on ground
squirrels, shrews, moles. Hey you could just ask them nicely first,  not  to
eat the contents of the garage and your Corvair, if that would ease your
mind......

                                                   John Miller
                                                   Iowa