<VV> Fwd: Corvair conversion to electronic ignition and the Tachometer

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:51:56 -0400

Hi folks,

Got this via my website, seems he's using a GM HEI setup and needs to
know how to adapt the tach output on the HEI to drive a stock Corsa
tach.  Reply to him or me.  Thanks.

--Bryan

Begin forwarded message: