<VV> Corvair

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:00:15 -0400

I would use the two stock carbs.  The center mount might look neat, but
generally doesn't run well.  If you are using the swing axle trans, I
would 'flip' the ring gear.  It's much easier (and less expensive) than
changing a cam.  '64 and earlier heads used a smaller O.D. cylinder.  The
'65 cylinders won't fit the early head.

John Ryall