<VV> Does anyone have an Early PG in the DFW area that I can test drive?

Dennis Nichols dixiehwy25@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:08:28 -0700 (PDT)

Tom, whle I was driving a '66 corsa 140/4 daily, I had the opprotunity to test drive two 1965 PG's, one a 110 sedan, and the other a 140 convertible. I was impressed both times with the performace of the PG. So much so, that it is actually considered to be a plus by me now. It is an incredibly smooth (almost imperceptible) shifter, and is excellent in normal traffic acceleration. In my ideal garage, the sedans and convertibles would all be PG's

"Every time a man gets in his car it should be a vacation"- Harley Earl

Dennis Nichols    CORSA, CKC

1961 Lakewood 700 98/3

Interested in wagons? lakewood700@yahoo.com