<VV> EUM Seats--decision made

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:24:27 +0000

Good afternoon all;

     I conducted a poll recently asking for opinions about seats for a LM.

Even though I mentioned that the Sebring seats that Kent put in his LM were a bit rich for my tastes and talents right now (I wanted some manual seats), several people told me to look at Kent's article. I guess many of us merely scan these messages.
I did get a pretty good sample of ideas.

Due to my salvage yard having a serviceable set in stock (worn but not torn--good candidates for covers until I can afford to have them re-done)100.00 for the pair,  I decided to go with some Camaro seats, recommended by Uncle Seth. Minor modification to brackets necessary, Seth is going to supply me with the information he has and I require to put these seats in.

Other Ideas were---Early 90's Mazda 929, 90's Nissan,
90-05 Grand Am (2dr) front and rear.

Thanks to all that replied.

Regards
HANK