<VV> Motor specs

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:47:13 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2004 5:34:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
TAMR3813@att.net writes:

> Dose any one have the bore size and recommend connecting rods for a 67
> motor.  Also can VW pistons and rods fit into the stock motor or dose it have to
> be bored out.  Just looking for some info on ways to build more power out of
> a Corvair motor because were drooping it to fully rebuild it and wondering
> how to make more power out if them.
>
> Drew
> Irongrave Customs

Go to my website......Tech papers........you'll see a chart with eve possible
combo around...   http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/

It's common to use VW 94mm  barrels ...but the work is extensive for
clearances as well as  boring the cases / heads to accept the  larger barrels...
Several of our shops do it for a price!  $1200  plus......your good heads and
cases...you assemble..

Vair rods are  adequate for all but the highest HP  engines....300 hp plus...

Matt