<VV> Does anyone have an Early PG in the DFW area that I can test drive?

Mike Ioanes mioanes@woh.rr.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:59:46 -0400

Tom, let me cast a vote for PG 'Vairs.  So far, all the Corvairs I've owned
have been PGs.  You can probably imagine circumstances where you'd like more
than 2 gears.  As I remember, it's fairly flat around Dallas/Ft. Worth, so
climbing hills isn't a big issue.  Gear ratios can be an issue, but this is
something that can be changed easier than comverting your car to a 4-speed.
Buy the car, drive the car.  If you don't like it, sell the car.
A lot of problems that people post on this list are avoided in a PG,
two-carb car.  My opinion, humble or not.
Mike Ioanes
64 Monza 110/PG