<VV> Drive your Corvair on Corvair Drive

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:36:14 EDT

In a moment of boredom I decided to search the on-line classified ads of my
hometown newspapers in one of my occasional, vain attempts to track down my
sister's old '63 Monza coupe.  Here's what came up under the heading "NOTICE OF
SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE'S SALE"

<shown upon a map of said subdivision, of record in the Office of the Clerk
of the County Commission of Kanawha County, West Virginia, in Map Book 2, at
page 97, said lot having frontage of fifty (50) feet on Falcon Drive and
extending back therefrom between parallel lines to Corvair Drive>

I wonder if they have a Valiant Drive?  And does Rick Norris know about this?

Bill Stanley