<VV> Drive your Corvair on Corvair Drive

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:00:52 -0400

Oh I'm well aware of those streets. I often thought of taking the car out
and take a picture of it beside the sign. It's a short curvy street on a
hill. Imagine that in West Virginia! We do have several streets around here
named Short street for obvious reasons.

Rick In West By God!