<VV> Cheap Rotors

Geoffrey A. Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:20:52 -0600

What is a good brand of distributor rotor these days?  My timing was
jumping all over the place.  In the process of figuring it out I determined
my rotor was getting a little worn.  Went to pick up a new one at a FLAPS.
Usually get the Borg Warner- They HAD a well made part with a rivet where
it rotates against the cap.  The new one they had is a cheap piece of .....
With a simple bent metal tang like the other brands, and just a little tab
to engage the point cam.  Any still made of good quality?  These new ones
are like the garbage Neihoff parts.

-Geoff Johnson