<VV> Looking for someone who needs a carb - no Corvair

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:03:21 EDT

I apologize for the personal note, but I just discovered that most of my old
emails from the period of the power outages the last couple of weeks are
missing (I used someone else's computer, so there is probably some connection that
I don't understand). But, someone wrote me a note about a carb problem and I
offered to exchange one of them - I just don't remember who is was :-(.  So if
you're the one with a less than perfect 1967 Rochester HV, please drop me
another private note, as I have it ready to ship.
Thanks, and embarrassed,
Grant