<VV> NOS Clutch Cable Installed: Problem STILL Not Solved

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:38:40 -0400

On startup, the transmission oil is heavy, and probably is enough to
overcome the friction of the pilot bushing.  When warmed up, the friction
overcomes the resistance of the oil and causes the shaft to spin.

John Ryall