<VV> interior paint

Kent Sullivan kentsu@corvairkid.com
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:13:02 -0700

Lloyd,

I think you'll find this article on my website to be useful:

http://www.corvairkid.com/66codes.htm

Of course, you can do whatever you want if you are seeking a custom
appearance!

--Kent
-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Biggerstaff, Lloyd B, SSgt, 146MXS, LGMCR
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 7:29 AM
To: 'virtualvairs@corvair.org'
Subject: <VV> interior paint

I am thinking of painting the inside of my 1966 monza but was wondering is
there a golden rule to whether it matches the outside paint color or not.The
seats and carpet are black, so should I paint the rest black or go with a
cotrasting color in relation to what I decide on for the outside.I have seen
many exterior paint schemes that I liked but have not seen any of  interior
shots.Thanks ahead of time.