<VV> NOS Clutch Cable Installed: Problem STILL Not Solved

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:00:59 -0700

Bob - The pilot bushing only needs to hang up an input shaft enough to
cause it to be "active" without load. That's why if you start the engine
in neutral it won't move the vehicle - the load more than overcomes the
tight fitting bushing. And amen to the second paragraph. I have other
issues with these "roller"  bushings as well.......Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
PORTLAND IN 2005!