<VV> Fuel odor

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:11:42 -0400

I agree.  Actually one is better off with our vendors.  For your example;
some caps are vented and some are not. Which are used on which cars and
when?

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: Wrsssatty@aol.com [mailto:Wrsssatty@aol.com]
.

I purchased my new gas cap from one of our vendors.  It would never occur to

me that a local auto parts store, friendly or otherwise, might have anything

for a Corvair other than oil and paste wax.  Perhaps this is my mistake and
I'm
wasting my money but I like supporting our vendors and getting a part that I

know is advertised as correct for my unusual little car.

Bill Stanley