<VV> RE: Replacing Original Upholstery (kenneth dawson)

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:06:48 -0500

Don't know about the quality of the Clarks or other vendors kits.  You will
need hog ring pliers and rings.   Check the web and you should find several
sites that will help you get an understanding on how to replace the cover.
I would recommend that you also replace the foam and cotton padding.  You
might also need to replace some springs.

A tip on getting the vinyl to stretch easy is to heat it up.  You can just
put it in a clothes dryer.

Keith Hammett