<VV> RE: Replacing Original Upholstery (kenneth dawson)

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 11:38:16 -0400

The covers from Clarks are suburb. I have done this myself with a lot of time and effort and the results were good but not great. Others with more patience and
skill have done it with show condition results. My next one will use the Clarks covers but go to a pro for the installation.

Bill Elliott