<VV> Transportation?

Bob Lindsey rlindsey@pa.net
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:22:13 -0400

Tony,

Found him!  Yesterday, Sat. at 2:45 he pulled into my driveway.  Had invited
him to stop by before his trip across the pond.

Regretfully, it was only a 45 minute meeting.  Far to short.  Alan is a
great person (aren't all Vair People?), and a true character.

Will have to get together again next year.

Bob Lindsey