<VV> Transportation?

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:42:18 +0100

Tony wrote:

> Be on the lookout for Alan Wesson.   He's in his '65 4-door white Monza.
> Balding, light beard,  running frantically in search of plastic doodads.

Geez - first balding white 65 Monza with a light beard that I've seen
running in search of plastic doodads. It must look just like me... (;-))

> By the way, he called me at work on his way up I-81 (I work a couple of
> minutes from the Interstate) and I treated him to lunch, Chinese food, and
> we talked about Lotus 7's, Vairs, Carlisle junk dealers (whish I was
> going,
> sure do) and B-17 bombers, first time I'd seen Alan in almost 5 years.
> Had a good time.

Me too - and the lunch was much appreciated - as was the exceptionally nice
glass of Syrah wine I had at Bob Lindsey's. Vair people are very
hospitable...

Sadly, I missed Bill, and also Bob Marlow - Hershey is so big that I never,
ever get round everything I need to do. Wish it lasted two weeks, in fact
(I'd still be there then!!).

Cheers

Alan

P.S. Thanks for the nice message - I am characteristically sad to be back
home!