<VV> EUM---???

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:57:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/2004 6:37:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ddpleau@earthlink.net writes:
Rich, The Hank I know has been at this long enough he knows how to use the
paper.  Are you talking about another Hank or just day dreaming?

Dennis
Yes he has, and was not a jab at HANK. The point I was making was the sorry
state of auto parts today when an old hand like HANK can't even find out what
fits what. All the ASE CERT's don't make a good parts man just says the passed
the test on how to look stuff up (year. model and eng please) and the
mechanics are about the same, plug it in to the black box and replace parts till no
codes show up any more. Whats next no counter guys at all just a screen, type in
your info and it tells you were to find it and takes your credit card all at
the same time?
rich