<VV> Re: Availability of "Corvair Decade"

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:25:57 -0400

Dear Chuck- Thanks for your reply but don't just write to ME, write to
ALL members as I did. Maybe we can get the Editors of CORSA to put an
ORDER FORM in the Communique, so that everybody has a way of ordering the
book. You are not the only one who has asked me how they can order a copy
of the book !!
        I suggest that everyone who wants a copy of the book in time for
Christmas gifts, send an E-Mail to the editors of the Communique, asking
them to print an order form so that they can order the book.
Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"