<VV> Rally Navigator wanted!

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:24:06 +0000

I have once again been abandoned by my family (or vice-versa) and so I'm
looking for a volunteer to navigate for me during the Corsa / NC Rally at
the Fall Affair this coming weekend in Raleigh, NC.  The rally is scheduled
for around 2:00 PM Saturday 10/16 (last I checked).  I am driving my '62
Monza coupe.

I don't require high skill levels - I'm just in it for the fun.  If you can
read directions reasonably well and communicate after a fashion, you'll do
just fine!  I've borrowed guys' fiance's (thanks Samantha!) and 9-year old
kids in the past, and we always have a good time.

Let me know if you're willing and able.

Thanks

-- Doug Mackintosh
   Corsa member since 1996
   Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
   Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on