<VV> FOR SALE - "The Corvair Decade"

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:55:32 -0400

As you may know, "The Corvair Decade", Tony Fiore's landmark book on
Corvairs, is out of print. This book is the basis of any Corvair
enthusiast's collection. There is talk of CORSA reprinting it, but I
don't know when that may happen or how much it will cost.

I have a perfect copy of "The Corvair Decade" that is for sale. It is
complete except that it does not include the paper outer jacket. There
is no wear or writing in it. It is actually in better condition than my
Fourth Printing edition which came from Clark's with slightly creased
pages. This is apparently a first printing edition. My Fourth Printing
edition is so marked. This one only says, "Printed in the United
States...". The original price marked in it is $22.50. It is
copyrighted 1980. My Fourth Edition does not have a price in it. I
think CORSA last sold these for $25.00 plus shipping. That was around
2000.  I'll sell it for $35 including shipping to you.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC