<VV> Tires for Greenbrier

HallGrenn@aol.com HallGrenn@aol.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:23:53 EDT

For what it's worth, I've been running Pirelli P400 Touring tires for years
on my '64 Greenbrier 4spd with Addco bars.  They have excellent traction, temp
and treadwear ratings and were even rated a best buy by Consumers Reports.  I
was the only person to get up our hill with the 'Brier and Pirellis when we
had 18" of snow.  Tire Rack sells them for under $50 each and I bought all of
mine locally for under $45.00.  (yes the Addco front bar interferes with full
lock turning for all correct sizes, but one learns to back off a bit).

Bob