<VV> AD - PERSONALIZED CAR ART FOR YOUR CORVAIR!

Murray, Rod Rod.Murray@disney.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:39:17 -0700

ok, so after conferring with vv administrators re:  "shameless plug"
allowances, here's mine for a hobby turned small business...

ART ON WHEELS sells personalized, premium-quality photo & memorabilia framing
for YOUR vehicle at below retail prices! We offer pre-designed or custom
packages, photo re-prints & enlargements from your digital or hard stock pix,
professional photography services, graphics artists, and more.  A terrific
gift idea, and Yes, Gift Certificates are available!  Plus, as a fellow
member, all CORSA card holders receive an extra 10% discount!  Check out our
website at www.artonwheels.net  or see our ad on Corvair.Org.

"It isn't finished 'til it's framed!"  Call 1-949-913-9132 during West Coast
daylight hours or drop me an email at artonwheels@cox.net.

fyi, the website was just published monday, so may take a day or two to
launch.  please check it out and let me know your thoughts.

Lastly, many thanks to Harold, Mike, Tony, and everyone else re:  my earlier
query for Corvair production #'s by year...I was forwarded a breakdown via
Corvair Central.com, but does sound like i need to pu a copy of Tony's book
for all the other good stuff.  Not much luck on running DMV #'s to trace
vehicle history - perhaps Oregon is the only state w/o a "stalker" law?

thanks!

rod murray
socal 66 monza 110 rag
Art On Wheels - Frame YOUR Classic!