<VV> Loose Tuna in Kansas (ALL Corvair)

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:13:40 EDT

No fish, no football coaches, just Corvairs....

The Mid-Continent Corvair Association had another successful Tuna,  Luna
Tuna, in Kansas today. What's a Tuna? you may ask. It's the second  best way to
spend a day. We work on our Corvairs!

Terry Kalp was our host, yet again, as we gathered at his shop. We cut  front
springs on a '66 convertible, replaced a bad leaf spring in a '64
convertible, cleaned up a '69 engine (it will be a club rebuild project), took  care of
a few other little things, traded Corvair stories, signed up a new  member,
and of course, ate lots of GOOD food. The weather was cool and sunny,  just
about perfect. The upsides to our Tuna program (we have 3 a year) is we get  more
Corvair on the road and get them running better. The only downside is that
we're running out of things to do. ForTUNAtely, Terry has lots of projects that
we can work on.

Ned  Madsen
1965/6 Corvair Monza/Corsa 140 (soon to have AC)
CORSA Member since  2000
Mid Continent Corvair Association -  President