<VV> Re: Looking for Air 'Vairs what do we do to the air anyhow?

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:16:51 EDT

Joemac,
       By cooling the air, moisture is condensed and removed from the air.
Additionally, dust particles are also removed (to some extent) in the condensed
water.  But these other 2 effects automatically accompany the cooling.
However, in the cold winter months, I prefer to "condition" my air by HEATING it.
       Did I miss any other effect?
       Frank "likes A/C" Burkhard