<VV> Re: Looking for Air 'Vairs what do we do to the air anyhow?

Joe Macmurchie jrmac@shaw.ca
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:35:13 -0700

Well you kinda sorta missed one thing most people do not realize.

During the winter here in  Victoria it rarely freezes. It just gets cold and
damp which fogs up the windsheild big time. Most AC suystems automatically
run the compressor in defrost mode to cool the air and remove the moisture.
(condenses on the evaporator <grin>) THEN we heat the air and presto chango
the glass dries off real fast.

The dust removal means a bit more than that it also removes pollens and
other particals that can cause some people much discomfort. That is of
course until molds form on the always damp evaporator and cause worse
problems. Always check and if necessary clean and disinfect your evaporator.

-Joemac